Owner Financing Homes and Condos For Sale
Have you recently found out you don’t qualify for a traditional mortgage because of some regulation that prevents the bank from lending to you? Perhaps you recently changed careers or you own you own business and the bank doesn’t like your income. You might have had a bankruptcy or other hardship that has now blemished your credit report. Late payments or medical bills. All of these reasons will make a bank say no to you when you try to purchase a home. Call me for more information (386) 315 4744
Even people with great credit scores and nothing really wrong with their situation get turned down for second homes or homes that just don’t conform with the banks requirements. Seller financing is a way to get around these roadblocks that prevent you from home ownership.
All of these issues can be resolved with owner financing and a down payment that the seller is looking for. In my experience the average seller financing deal requires somewhere between 15% and 30% down payment. This is the sellers assurance your going to make your payments every month. The seller acts the same as a bank, you will get a deed to the home when you purchases it.
Daytona Beach Real Estate Owner Financing Available
Port Orange Condos and Homes For Sale Owner Financing
Ormond Beach Condos and Homes For Sale Owner Financing
South Daytona Beach Condos and Homes For Sale With Owner Financing
Owner Financing Benefits to Home Buyers
- Little or No Qualifying. Even if the seller requires a credit report on the buyer, the seller’s evaluation of buyer qualifications are less stringent and more flexible than those imposed by conventional lenders most of the time.
- Tailored Financing. Unlike conventional loans, sellers and buyers can choose from a variety of payment options such as interest only, fixed-rate amortization, less-than-interest or a balloon payment. Payments can mix and match. Interest rates can adjust periodically or remain at one rate for the term of the loan.
- Down Payment Flexibility.Down payments are negotiable. If a seller wants a larger down payment than the buyer possesses, sometimes sellers will let a buyer make periodic lump-sum payments toward a down payment.
- Lower Closing Costs.Without an institutional lender, there are no loan or discount points to pay. No origination fees, processing fees, administration fees or any of the other assorted miscellaneous fees that lenders routinely charge, which automatically saves money on buyer closing costs.
- Faster Possession.Because buyers and sellers aren’t waiting on a lender to process the financing, buyers can close faster and get buyer possession earlier over a conventional loan transaction.