Owner Financing Homes and Condos For Sale
Daytona Beach Real Estate Owner Financing Available
Port Orange Condos and Homes For Sale Owner Financing
Ormond Beach Condos and Homes For Sale Owner Financing
South Daytona Beach Condos and Homes For Sale With Owner Financing
Owner Financing Benefits to Home Buyers
- Little or No Qualifying. Even if the seller requires a credit report on the buyer, the seller’s evaluation of buyer qualifications are less stringent and more flexible than those imposed by conventional lenders most of the time.
- Tailored Financing. Unlike conventional loans, sellers and buyers can choose from a variety of payment options such as interest only, fixed-rate amortization, less-than-interest or a balloon payment. Payments can mix and match. Interest rates can adjust periodically or remain at one rate for the term of the loan.
- Down Payment Flexibility.Down payments are negotiable. If a seller wants a larger down payment than the buyer possesses, sometimes sellers will let a buyer make periodic lump-sum payments toward a down payment.
- Lower Closing Costs.Without an institutional lender, there are no loan or discount points to pay. No origination fees, processing fees, administration fees or any of the other assorted miscellaneous fees that lenders routinely charge, which automatically saves money on buyer closing costs.
- Faster Possession.Because buyers and sellers aren’t waiting on a lender to process the financing, buyers can close faster and get buyer possession earlier over a conventional loan transaction.